Akwesasne Child Care
To provide early learning
Opportunities to enhance growth and development in Akwesasne’s children.
- Focus on Best Practices
- To be culturally responsible in our daily practices
- To advocate for families and improve service delivery
- To market departmental programs and services
- Health & wellness of Staff
- To promote protection of the environment
- 3 District Childcare Centers
- Inclusion of special needs children program & services.
- Mohawk Language—Tota Program
- Resource and Networking to assist other FN programs.
- Average Daily enrollment 87 children; ages 3 mo.—6 yrs.
- 139 Families served Annually
- Assisted 6 Special Needs children
- Nipissing Developmental Screens completed: 79
- 30 Full –time Staff
- 11 Supply Staff
- 6 Totas