Department of Health
"Ion tsi the wah kwat to ne onkwehonweneha" - To go back to our ways- who we are, our traditions, medicines, values and languages.
- To provide quality, therapeutic and supportive care to or community members in their place of residence.
- To provide assistance to Akwesasronon in accessing Tekanikonrahwaton
- Wholistic Health & Wellness services to enhance the quality of life and well-being for all.
- To provide quality, long-term care services to the adult population served by our community.
- To create conditions for individuals, families and community to determine and set health agenda and then act effectively to transform their lives and the life of their community.
Director: Keith Leclaire
Contact Info: 613-575-2341 Ext. 3301
Kanonhkwat’sheri:io Health Facility
31 Hilltop Drive,
St. Regis, QC H0M-1A0
Phone: (613) 575-2341
Fax: (613) 575-1311
Open: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday