MCA COVID-19 CLOSURE UPDATE
Due to the increase of positive COVID-19 cases in the community, the Mohawk Council is extending the date for the re-opening of MCA buildings to March 15, 2021.
Current safety operations of the Mohawk Council of Akwesasne include:
- Buildings shall continue to operate at a maximum of 30% capacity
- Only one occupant in MCA vehicles at a time (with the exception of medical drivers)
- All staff must wear masks and keep a physical distance of 6 feet when in direct contact with anyone
- Staff shall not congregate under any circumstances within MCA facilities
- Staff who can work from home shall work from home
MCA offices will resume normal operations on March 15, 2021.
Please note that these timelines are subject to change based on the number of positive cases of COVID-19.
Please continue to social distance, wear a mask when you are around others and wash our hands frequently to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate all of our staff and extend a big niawenhkó:wa to all in your efforts during these trying times.
** These directives do not apply to all MCA operations.