HYDRO QUEBEC PLANS POWER OUTAGE FOR WEDNESDAY, NOV. 22, 2017
Hydro Quebec has announced the new date of its planned power outage for pole replacements in the Quebec districts of Akwesasne. The outage will take place on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
As a result of the planned outage, all MCA buildings located in Tsi Snaihne and Kana:takon will be CLOSED for the full day Wednesday, Nov. 22nd.
The outage will affect:
• Kana:takon School
• MCA Admin 1, 2, 3 & 4 Buildings
• Angus Mitchell Building/Justice
• Maintenance Shop & Garage/Communications
• Kana:takon Recreation & Child Care Centre
• Akwesasne Mohawk Police Station
• Kanonhkwatsheri:io Health Facility
• RBC II Water Treatment (Park Street)
• Sweetgrass Apartment Building
• Third Street Pump Station & Water Plan
• Third Street Building 1
• Thirsd Street Building 2
• Tsi Snaihne FAB
• Tsi Snaihne/Akwesasne Homemakers Building
• Tsi Snaihne HAVFD Station #3
• Tsi Snaihne School & Pumphouse
• 3a Chapman Road
• 25 Woodland
If rescheduling is necessary, the outage will take place the following day, Nov. 23rd.