Tsi Snaih:ne General Meeting Location Changed
For Immediate Release:
Kentenhko:wa/November 30, 2017
GENERAL MEETING LOCATION CHANGE TO TSI SNAIHNE RECREATION
The Mohawk Council of Akwesasne’s General Meeting taking place tonight, Nov. 30, 2017, has been moved from the St. Regis/Kana:takon Recreation to the Snye/ Tsi Snaihne Recreation in Tsi Snaihne. This is due to the passing of a community member whose family resides in the village of Kana:takon.
The "General Meeting Cancellation Protocol: MCR 2015/2016 - #260” states, “In the unfortunate circumstance where a community member passes in one of the three districts, the meeting will occur as regularly scheduled in the other two districts where the member did not reside. A moment of silence will also be taken in their memory.”
The meeting will begin at the regular scheduled time of 6 p.m.
The General Meeting Agenda topics are as follows:
- CALL TO ORDER
- COUNCIL ATTENDANCE
- MOMENT OF SILENCE
- COUNCIL AGENDA ACCEPTANCE
- RULES OF ORDER
- FOLLOW UP | Kenténha/October 26th, 2017 General Meeting Action Items
- PRESENTATION│ Entewatathá:wi
- PRESENTATION | Trust Committee/Overseers
- PRESENTATION | Proposed Alternative Station for Kawehno:ke
- UPDATE | Dundee Land Claim
- UPDATE | Tobacco
- UPDATE | S.A.V.E Unit
- UPDATE | Seaway Expansion
- BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
If you have any questions, please contact the Mohawk Government Office at 613-575-2348.