MCA Complaint Forms
The Mohawk Council of Akwesasne (MCA) is in the process of developing a comprehensive Public Complaints Policy that will guide community members on when and where to lodge their compaints against the organization.
Several MCA Departments and Programs have developed their own internal Public Complaints policies and procedures. These internal public complaints policies and procedures are for the information of anyone who may need to proceed with a complaint within those areas outlined.
3. Department of Community and Social Services (DCSS)
- Akwesasne Child Care Program (ACCP)
- Akwesasne Child and Family Services (ACFS)
- Community Support Program (CSP)
- Ionkwanonhsasetsi Adolescent Treatment Centre (IATC)
4. Department of Technical Services (DTS)
- Respect in the Workplace Policy (RIWP) Public Complaints Procedures
- Akwesasne Review Commission (ARC)