Our role within MCA is to ensure core services are provided to all departments and programs for the continuity of operations through responsible and ethical management of community resources. We strive to honor our traditional values of: Language, Culture, Safety for All, and Protection and Respect of our Environment and Each Other.
Executive Services Initiatives
Executive Services has a number of initiatives to improve administrative services to the organization. These initiatives include the following:
- To assist Council with the development of the strategic direction for the community and ensure that all strategic goals are integrated into MCA operations.
- To assist in supporting the overall goals and objectives of Council.
- Ensure the proper use of Community assets.
- Ensure proper management of the Mohawk Council of Akwesasne.
- Ensure consistent application of policy development within all MCA Departments and programs.
- To encourage the use of Mohawk Language throughout the organization.
- To oversee the process of negotiating contracts and funding arrangements.