10 THINGS YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW TO HELP WITH GRIEF
Below is a resource for Akwesasronon who may are grieving.
The Tekanikonrahwa:kon Program is here to help you. Contact our program if you:
• Find yourself feeling overwhelmed by feelings of anger or despair and you cannot enjoy life anymore.
• Cannot “get over” the loss of someone you loved very much.
• Have anxiety, are stressed, depression, trouble sleeping, nervousness, repetitive thoughts, impaired functions, trouble at work or home
• Experiencing troublesome relations with family and friends
• Family and/or friends have told you that your drinking/drug use is too much.
• You are feeling suicidal.
• You are feeling disconnected or empty.
• You are experiencing physical problems that doctors have no answers to.