AKWESASNE DENTAL CLINIC OPERATING PROCEDURES
The Akwesasne Dental Clinic is open Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Provincial guidelines require the dental office to screen patients separately.
Please be advised that there are NO walk-ins (you MUST have a scheduled appointment).
You will need to follow the following steps when attending the Akwesasne Dental Clinic:
- First, each patient is pre-screened when the appointment is made.
- Then, the patient is pre-screened the day before the appointment.
- Upon arrival to the Kanonhkwa’tsheri:io Health Facility, patients must remain in the vehicle in the designated parking and call the dental clinic. Parking lot spaces 2, 3, 4, & 5 are reserved for the Akwesasne Dental Clinic.
- A staff member will meet the patient at the vehicle for a third screening.
- The patient will then be escorted into the building, where a fourth screening will take place for building protocol.
- When your appointment is completed, please exit the facility immediately. Do NOT enter additional offices with the facility without a scheduled appointment.
Your patience and cooperation is greatly appreciated as the dental clinic works hard to ensure client safety.
Please call the Akwesasne Dental Clinic at 613-575-2341 ext. 3208 if you have any questions.