AMBE UPDATES (DEC. 22, 2020)
In response to recent lockdown announcements made in the region, AMBE will be providing a tentative schedule of our programming over the next few weeks.
- All AMBE Offices are closed for the holidays from December 23, 2020 to January 1, 2021.
- All reception and administrative assistants will return to work on January 4, 2021 and can only be contacted by phone or via email.
- All buildings will be closed to the public.
- Other Staff will be permitted to enter the AMBE Admin building according to rotational schedule only as of January 11, 2021.
AKWESASNE CHILD CARE PROGRAM:
- Will not accept children until January 11, 2021.
- Staff will work remotely from January 4-8, 2021.
- An update will be provided on January 7, 2021 to confirm whether or not child care centers can begin to accept the children of essential workers on January 11.
AMBE DISTRICT SCHOOLS:
- All AMBE school students will resume remote learning online beginning on January 4, 2021 and will continue until January 29, 2021.
- Staff will begin to work remotely on January 4, 2021.
- Staff will be permitted to enter school buildings by appointment only as of January 11, 2021.
- Science packets for participating students will be delivered January 8, 2021.
CCVS/ST. JOSEPH CATHOLIC SECONDARY SCHOOL:
- Updates will be announced as they become available.
- Students will resume online learning on January 4, 2021.
IOHAHI:IO AKWESASNE EDUCATION & TRAINING INSTITUTE:
- Reception will return to work on January 4, 2021.
- Iohahi:io will be closed to the public until January 25, 2021 (tentatively).
- Other Staff will be permitted to enter the building according to rotational schedule only as of January 11, 2021. Virtual Orientation for students and staff will be held on January 12 & 14, 2021.
- Remote learning for students will resume online on January 18, 2021.