CONSTRUCTION OF KAWEHNO:KE TRI-PLEX (3) APARTMENT BUILDING
Sealed bids will be received by the Mohawk Council of Akwesasne Department of Infrastructure & Housing (CIA #3 — 101 Tewesateni Rd, Kawehno:ke, ON K6H 0G5) until Thursday, September 10 at 2 p.m.
Construction of a tri (3) plex turnkey semi-passive apartment building at 48 Kawehnoke Apartment Rd, Kawehno:ke, ON.
Contractors must provide the following with bid documents:
• General liability insurance
• Clearance from Workers Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB) or (CSST)
• Confirmation of bonding, Native Contractors — $20,000
• Provide references and indicate experience and qualification
• Provide proof of certification on Legalett Geo-slab installation, wall system, and Passive House Tradesperson
Please call in advance for an appointment to pick up and drop off tender packages. Submissions can be mailed to the Housing office address (listed above).
Contact Charmaine Caldwell, Associate Director of Infrastructure & Housing, at 613-575-2250 ext. 1053 for copies of bid documents.
MCA reserves the right to reject any and all quotes, and the lowest quote will not necessarily be accepted.