KANONHKWA’TSHERI:IO ENTRANCE PROCEDURES
These procedures are in place for community members who have an appointment with any of the following providers: Community Health, Wholistic Health and Wellness, Community Support, Akwesasne Child and Family Services, Akwesasne Non-Insured Health Benefits, Akwesasne Medical Clinic, Dr. Dubuc’s Optometry office, Akwesasne Dental Clinic, and/or Proxim Pharmacy.
Strict COVID-19 entrance procedures and directives are in place upon entering the facility and scheduling appointments. No walk-ins are allowed (no exemptions); services can only be accessed by appointment only.
- Schedule your appointment at 613-575-2341 with the provider/program will do a COVID-19 screening over the phone.
- When arriving at the Kanonhkwa’tsheri:io Health Facility, you should park in the designated parking spots #1 – #15, as directed by the provider.
- Call provider and inform them of your arrival and the location of your vehicle or parking spot number.
- You will be asked the screening questions again, as information may change from the initial booking date and date of the appointment.
- It is VERY IMPORTANT you answer the questions honestly and truthfully for the safety of others.
- Please expect to be escorted into the facility by the provider for your scheduled appointment.
- Only one patient will be allowed in the facility at a time; however, if the patient requires assistance, they may be accompanied by one parent/guardian, as necessary.
- Upon entering the facility, you are required to wear a mask. While patiently awaiting your turn for screening to enter the facility, we ask that community members maintain a social distance of 6 feet from others around you.
No loitering or visiting in the facility. After your appointment is completed, please wait to be escorted back out. After each patient leaves, all appointments and programs will disinfect the area. Please arrive on time for your appointment and be patient for your appointment time as we are ensuring a healthy safe environment for all. Please be aware with all the extra disinfectant time and new procedures, a limited number of in-person appointments may be provided.