“Pandemic TTX” Exercise Summary & Registration Form
The purpose of this exercise is to:
- Improve communications internally and externally
- Apply local, provincial / state, national, and international pandemic plans to coordinate activities amongst all external / internal partners; and
- Identify health system and community preparedness protocols based on the strengths and challenges in response.
When: Wednesday, September 26 | 9 AM – 3 PM
Where: Kana:takon Recreation Center (Passport is required!)
Snacks and lunch will be provided!
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 21 | 4 PM
This training is aimed at the following:
- Chief & Council (Elected Officials)
- Directors & Managers
- First / Emergency Responders
- Essential / Vital Personnel (DOH, DCSS, etc.)
- Public Safety Personnel
- 24 Hour Facility Personnel
This Pandemic Table Top Exercise (TTX) is proudly sponsored and hosted by MCA’s Emergency Measures Program & the Eastern Ontario Health Unit (Cornwall).
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
Please complete and send registration form to:
Regina Jacobs, MCA Emergency Measures Officer
Contact Regina at 613-575-2250 ext. 1030 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org