UPCOMING DEADLINE FOR FEDERAL INDIAN DAY SCHOOL SETTLEMENT
The deadline for the Federal Indian Day School Settlement is July 13, 2022. Any eligible claimants that have not applied yet are encouraged to submit.
Applications will be available at the following locations:
- Snye Life Convenience Store (918 River Road, Tsi Snaihne)
- CT’s Country Store (311 St. Regis Road, Akwesasne)
- MCA Admin #1 Building (12 Akwesasne St, Kana:takon)
- Canada Post Office (15 Akwesasne St, Kana:takon)
- Express Gas (155 International Road, Kawehno:ke)
- Hummingbird Gift Shop (Peace Tree Mall, Kawehno:ke)
Anyone requiring assistance is asked to call Theresa A. Benedict at the Aboriginal Rights and Research Office at 613-575-2250 ext. 2201 and make an appointment. Appointments will be available on weekdays between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.