WHOLISTIC HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAM — RFP FOR MENTAL HEALTH CLINICAL SUPERVISOR
The Mohawk Council of Akwesasne’s Wholistic Health & Wellness Program is seeking proposals to provide Mental Health Clinician Supervision Services for Mental Health Therapists who work throughout the three districts of Akwesasne (northern portion).
The Mohawk Council of Akwesasne (MCA) requires that all such services meet the requirements of the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario and/or the Ordre Des Psychologues du Québec and all applicable regulations and standards, and this RFP sets out those terms and conditions.
Submitted proposals will include but not be limited to the following information:
1. A member in good standing with a regulatory professional college (OCSWSSW, CRPO or CPO).
2. Masters or Doctorate level education in social work or (clinical or counselling) psychology.
3. Graduate coursework in clinical supervision at a recognized university institution or specific training or certification in clinical supervision.
4. Minimum of 10 years of experience providing psychotherapy to a diverse population with extensive experience in providing trauma-informed psychotherapy. (EMDR trained and certified preferred).
5. Commitment to professional development in the area of clinical supervision and psychotherapy.
6. Knowledge of professional practice and ethical standards for the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers, and/or the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario and the Ordre Des Psychologues du Québec.
7. Documentation of liability insurance of 5 million.
8. Three Reference Letters.
9. Criminal records check: vulnerable sector.
The deadline to submit a proposal is 2 p.m. on July 21, 2020.
Four (4) paper copies of the proposal document, plus an electronic copy, are to be mailed, delivered, or emailed by 2 p.m. to:
Amber Montour, Program Manager
Wholistic Health & Wellness
31 Hilltop Drive
If you have any questions or require additional information/clarification, please submit any questions by July 17, 2020 to email@example.com.