HOW TO MANAGE STRESS & ANXIETY WITH WENNIETANORON OAKES
Join Mental Health Therapist Wennietanoron Oakes as she discusses 5 tips on managing anxiety and stress during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These tips are:
1. Continue to engage with people who are close to you and make you feel safe.
2. Take action where you can to feel empowered and calm.
3. Limit the time you spend online or watching the news.
4. Don’t make any big decisions now.
5. Self-care — take time to let your body calm down every day.
If you are feeling anxious or stressful and want to talk to a member of our local mental health team, call the Wholistic Health & Wellness Program‘s Mental Health Support Line at 1-844-244-1060.