NOTICE OF DEMOLITION WORK FOR MCA ADMINISTRATION BUILDING NO. 2 (KANA:TAKON)
The Department of Infrastructure and Housing would like to advise the community that abatement and demolition operations have begun at the MCA Administration Building No. 2 (Admin II) and will continue with an anticipated completion date scheduled for January 2021. Increased construction presence may be seen throughout this time. All major construction impacts will be communicated through various media sources.
The following are points to be aware of:
• The building demolition is needed to begin future improvements for the community.
• Disruptive or noisy work will only be performed between the hours of 7:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Dust control measures are being employed and will be monitored daily by consultants as part of extra precautionary measures requested by community residents.
• TRAFFIC IMPACTS: Parking will be restricted in the immediate area near demolition activity and there will be signage with specific restrictions in place in all construction areas. Intermittent street closures may be required.
• ADVISORIES: Directional signage and/or flagmen will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone.
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone. Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice. Work activity is subject to weather conditions.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your cooperation.
Should you have questions about this notice please contact Leslie Papineau, Technical Project Manager at 613-575-2341 ext. 1007 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For general inquiries, please contact Karla Ransom at 613-575-2341 ext. 1003.