RED RIBBON WEEK 2023
Let’s get ready and prepare for Red Ribbon Week together! Be kind to your mind, live drug free and join us for our themed days for a week full of fun this year.
Red Ribbon Week will be held from October 23-27, 2023. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, October 23: Wear Red Day
- Tuesday, October 24: Mismatch Day
- Wednesday, October 25: Jersey Day
- Thursday, October 26: Tie-Dye Day
- Friday, October 27: Superhero Day
Red Ribbon Week is the largest, and longest-running, drug-use prevention campaign in the United States. However, the Wholistic Health & Wellness Prevention Services team strives to include all AMBE students in Red Ribbon Week activities and encourages them all to participate!
If you have any questions, please call the MCA Wholistic Health & Wellness Program at 613-575-2341 ext. 3115.