BACK-TO-SCHOOL PREP DAY
The MCA Wholistic Health & Wellness Program will be hosting a Back-To-School Prep Day full of FREE activities to help you get ready and recharge for the upcoming year!
Stop by the Tsi Snaihne Recreation Center on Wednesday, August 30 for a day of fun and wellness. There will be activities for teachers and faculty from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.; students and families are welcome to join us from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Activities will include:
- Book reading of “The Zookeeper’s Day Off” with author Sophie Fobert
- Bloom Bar for teachers (50 bouquets available — first come, first serve)
- Yoga & mindfulness presentations for teachers
- Back-to-School information fair
- Resources for kids & parents
- Haircut coupon giveaway for kids (30 available — first come, first serve)
For more information, please reach out to WHW Mental Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 613-575-2341 ext. 3109.